What is Microneedling with PRP?
Looking for advanced skin rejuvenation? Get set for the true synergy of microneedling with PRP. This treatment combines the proven therapeutic properties of microneedling with the skin-repairing ability of Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) to transform the skin. You’ll rave about your radiant, healthy complexion!
Benefits of Microneedling with PRP
- Nonsurgical, safe, no downtime
- Sources healing factors from your own blood
- Smooths fine lines & wrinkles
- Removes excess pigment (hyperpigmentation / age spots)
- Diminishes scarring caused by acne, trauma, surgery or burns
- Repairs skin at the cellular level
- Boosts collagen production
- Restores a healthy, youthful glow
• Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) is an injectable treatment by which a person’s own blood is used.
• Platelets are vital in the process of tissue healing and the growth of new cells.
• PRP promotes collagen production, regenerates the skin tissue, and energizes cellular regeneration.
• PRP has been proven to soften fine lines and wrinkles, tighten the skin, and improve skin tone and texture.
• The platelet rich plasma used for the treatment is derived from a blood sample from the patient.
• A small amount of blood is collected or ‘drawn up’ from the patient into a syringe.
• The collected blood is then spun in a special centrifuge to separate the PRP from the red blood cells.
• The PRP is then extracted and re-injected, and/or micro-needled into the skin.
• Results from PRP injections can be seen for years after treatment; however, results vary based on the quality of platelet rich plasma and lifestyle of the patient.
• While we cannot stop the aging process, PRP injections are a proven method to slow it down.
• Results from PRP injections can be extended with proper at home skincare maintenance.