Are you ready to get rid of your double chin but don't want the downtime or cost of surgery? Kybella is a safe and gentle option that may be right for you!
What is Kybella™?
Kybella™ is a less invasive and great alternative to liposuction, while still giving you a slimmer, more defined profile.
KYBELLA™ is used in adults to improve the appearance and profile of moderate to severe fat below the chin (submental fat), also called “double chin.” When injected into the fat beneath your chin, KYBELLA™ causes the destruction of fat cells.
Once destroyed, those cells cannot store or accumulate fat.
A typical session takes about 15-20 minutes. Kybella™ works effectively for both men and women.
What Can You Expect With Kybella™?
Find out if Kybella™ is right for you! We will tailor your treatment(s) depending on the amount of fat under your chin as well as your aesthetic goals.
With each treatment, you will receive multiple small injections under your chin. There are minimal side effects and zero downtime after treatments.
We recommend waiting at least 30 days between treatments, and you can receive up to 6. You will begin to see results typically after 2-4 treatments. Results are permanent.
Restore your confidence today!
Kybella™ Before & Afters
KYBELLA® is a prescription medicine and is the only FDA-approved injectable treatment used in adults to improve the appearance and profile of moderate to severe fat below the chin (submental fat), also called “double chin.”
• The active ingredient in KYBELLA® is synthetic deoxycholic acid. Deoxycholic acid is a naturally occurring molecule in the body that aids in the breakdown and absorption of dietary fat.
• When injected into the fat beneath the chin, KYBELLA® destroys fat cells, and once destroyed, these cells can no longer store or accumulate fat.
• This results in a noticeable reduction in fullness under the chin, revealing an improved chin profile.
• Your injection specialist will create a tailored treatment plan based on your chin profile.
• At each treatment, you will be given multiple small injections under your chin.
• You may receive up to 6 treatment sessions, spaced at least 1 month apart.
• Many patients experience visible results in 2 to 4 KYBELLA® treatments.
• 59% of patients received 6 treatments in clinical studies.