Get Results With JetPeel™ Technology.
What is JetPeel™ technology?
JetPeel™ is a patented multi-step face and body treatment system that combines the benefits of an all natural hydrodermabrasion, a chemical peel, automated painless extractions and the gentle infusion of European skin nutrients, containing anti-aging Plant Stem Cells, Antioxidants, Hyaluronic Acid and Peptides. JetPeel™ combines saline or skin solutions with air to form a subsonic jet stream of micro-droplets that clean, exfoliate, oxygenate, and nourish the skin.
How does JetPeel™ technology work?
The JetPeel™ treatment combines 100% oxygen and sterile saline to gently cleanse and hydrate the skin. The combination is delivered much like an airbrush treatment (mini pressure wash) and the effect is amazing.
This gentle cleansing unclogs pores and removes dirt and makeup that can build up on the skin’s surface over time. The infusion of oxygen acts like a dose of Vitamin E to refresh the skin’s texture.
What can be treated with the JetPeel™ Infusion Facial?
- Hydration Treatments
- Lymphatic Drainage
- Skin Tightening
- Wrinkle Reduction
- Hair Restoration Treatments
- Active Acne Treatments
- Scar Tissue Treatments
- Anti-Aging Treatments
- Hyperpigmentation Treatments
- Skin Brightening
JetPeel™ Infusion facial treatments are highly effective in skin texture improvement, wrinkle reduction, removal of unwanted pigmentation, and overall skin rejuvenation. It is also very useful with acne, blackheads, and other comedones eruptions as it quickly and effectively removes them without any pain or discomfort.
Watch and Learn About Facial Infusion JetPeel™ Technology
The Technology Behind Jetpeel™
A pleasant and relaxing massage useful for detoxifying the skin and stimulating micro-circulation
Removal of dead skin cells prepares the skin to receive nourishment in the Infusion stage
This step provides effective and deep delivery of active ingredients into the skin
This optional step can be included to boost the treatment result
• A JetPeel facial is a noninvasive treatment that infuses skin with a customized blend of serums.
• It fuses oxygen with liquids—water, anesthetic, and nutrients—delivered deep into the dermis through a high-pressure aerosol stream, at a velocity of 600 feet per second.
• JetPeel penetrates the skin without actual contact, allowing the subdermal layer to absorb the nutrients being blasted at it.
• Your provider starts by cleansing your skin, using a pressure wash of water and oxygen.
• The next step is either extractions or microdermabrasion, depending on your expertly trained aesthetician’s preference and your skin’s needs.
• Finally, you’ll choose the liquid for your JetPeel from a list of vitamins and medicines. You might choose a hyaluronic, salicylic, or glycolic acid, to address signs of aging; vitamin C, for brightening; or vitamin B, to reduce rosacea.
• Your provider will load the selected treatment into the device and use a specialized stylus pen to spray the oxygen-and-liquid blend onto your face.
• Yes, this soothing transdermal infusion treatment can resolve a wide variety of skin imperfections.
• It can smooth away wrinkles and age lines, revitalize dull skin, deep clean pores, reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation issues, tighten loose skin, improve rough skin texture, and treat oily skin to combat acne.