Are you looking to bring a fresh, youthful look to telltale signs of aging on your face such as fine lines, wrinkles and unsightly age spots? Experience the age-reversing power of a Microneedling treatment at Youthful Infusion Med Spa! A Microneedling procedure uses potent growth factors to rejuvenate your skin — and, in fact, your whole appearance.
What is Microneedling?
Using the newest technology in skincare, microneedling is a facial treatment that uses a small, handheld needling device featuring 9 microneedles. A microneedling facial treatment delivers precision treatments for specific areas of your face. This revolutionary method penetrates less than 2.5mm to treat acne, scarring, unwanted lines, wrinkles, uneven skin elasticity and tone, and stretch marks with great results!
What can I expect?
Here at Youthful Infusion Med Spa, microneedling experts are fully trained to provide a fast treatment with minimal downtime. Most patients are ready to continue with their normal daily activities within an hour from treatment!
Patients should typically undergo three treatments over a six week timespan for best results.
When combined with collagen treatments and a robust skincare regimen, you will be enjoying the benefits of feeling younger than ever before!
Are you ready to experience the incredible results that can come from a professional microneedling treatment? At Youthful Infusion Med Spa, we create a personalized treatment plan for every individual and help you find the right services and products to bring youth and vibrancy back to your life! Contact us today!
• Microneedling (aka collagen-induction therapy) is a nonsurgical treatment that penetrates your skin’s surface with fine needles to improve its appearance.
• This popular procedure can help smooth lines and wrinkles, even skin tone (including stubborn melasma), shrink large pores, firm skin, and fade stretch marks and scars, including acne scars.
• Adults who are in good health (free from any infections, fever, or a rash) and looking to help smooth fine lines and wrinkles, boost collagen production, or combat scars from acne or injuries are good candidates for microneedling.
• By creating microscopic punctures in the skin, microneedling creates thousands of tiny injuries.
• This triggers a healing response that releases a cascade of growth factors, which in turn boosts production of the body’s own collagen (the protein fibers that keep skin smooth and supple).